All photos © Ervin. All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT copy, print or download for personal or commercial use;
or use in any blog or website, or any media without my permission.

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Opacarophile - Sunset Lover

Today, the sky has put on another spectacular show! Cheers to endless horizons and golden skies. Honestly, the only kinds of sunset that I don't like are those that I've missed. I want to make good memories with every sunset in my life. In this set of photos, the same sunset but different captures... 

It's a daily reminder of the Earth's beauty, inspiring artists, poets, and dreamers alike. As the sun dips below the horizon, it's as if nature is pausing to let us savor the splendor of the world for just a little longer.

N.B. - Only today did I know that a sunset lover is called an "opacarophile". This phrase comes from the Latin word “opacare” for sunset, and the Greek word “phile,” which means love.

These photos were taken on Aug. 5, 2023 at Goderich, Ontario.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment